The Health and Safety Training Center can help you prioritize your safety and health training needs by providing full-service training options scheduled at your company location. Please request your training by submitting an onsite training request at least 4 weeks in advance of desired training date to ensure best availability.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Training
- CPR/AED Certification Training
- MSHA Annual Refresher Training (Part 46 or Part 48b)
- MSHA New Miner Training (Part 46 or Part 48b)
- MSHA Compliance Assistance Visit
- MSHA Mine Rescue Competition Training (First Aid)
- OSHA 10-hr Construction Industry Training
- OSHA 10-hr General Industry Training
To ensure your training is conducted efficiently and effectively, the following items are required when scheduling an onsite training.
- Open training facility at least 30 minutes prior to course start time. Due to compliance training requirements, the trainer will begin class promptly at the designated start time.
- Ensure that each employee in attendance understands the language for which the class is being conducted. The trainer will evaluate the class prior to beginning the training and will inform the primary contact if any concerns arise.
- Due to strict time requirements of compliance training, students in attendance are required to attend the entire length of the training course. Students who fail to meet required training time requirements will not receive full course completion certificate or training certification. No exceptions will be granted.
The Health and Safety Training Center will prepare UT certificates of class completion, transcripts of training (if applicable), class roster and additional certification or required compliance paperwork (if applicable) and will mail to the customer within fifteen (15) business days of the training end date.